£1,014 could pay for a Macmillan nurse for a week, helping people living with cancer and their families receive essential medical, practical and emotional support.
- Speak to local companies to see if they’ll sponsor you in return for putting their logo on your t-shirt
- Do the tea and coffee round for the whole office
- Hold a quiz night at your local pub
- Send an article to your local newspaper about your challenge and include your Just Giving page
- Hold a BBQ the weekend of PPP and invite all of your friends
- Remember to send your Just Giving link far and wide!
About Macmillan Cancer Support:
At Macmillan, we know how cancer can affect everything. But you are still you.
We’re here to help you get on with your life no matter what. We can give you the practical, emotional, and genuinely personal support you need to hold on to who you are and what’s important to you.
We can be there for you during treatment, help with work and money worries and we’ll always listen if you need to talk. We’ve helped millions of people through cancer and we can do the same for you. Life with cancer is still your life and we will help you live it.
From diagnosis, for as long as you need us, you can lean on Macmillan. Call us free on 0808 808 00 00 or visit macmillan.org.uk
Life with cancer is still life – we’ll help you live it.